Future of humans
Ever thought what technology will bring?
- Speech recognition
- Controlling computers with your mind
- Syntectic speech
But what will the future bring?
- First: make computers understand complex tasks
- Second: make them understand this trough mind reading
- Third: build awesome stuff a lot faster
The next step, matrix styleNext will be the other way around. Suppose we can remove an vertebra from our back and replace it with a synthetic one. One that can have an computer cable connected to it so we can intercept signals going to our body and instead send them to a computer. Great improvement of game play, don't you think?
Discarding the weak linkNow an other step in technology would be simulating human beings. (assuming: humans are completely physically determined, in other words, we don't have a spiritual part or soul).
- Atomic scanner
- Advanced computer system
- One human test subject
- Perfect knowledge of the human brain and body
Pro vs Con
- Turning of the power = murder
- Cancer is deletable
- Violence is pauseable
- No more pollution
- Eternal life
- No more overpopulation